LEARNING TO SPELL WITH "DARNELL"
This is "Learning to Spell with Darnell."
I be Darnell Jackson,and today we're gonna spell the word __________.
Spell it with me now, ____________. Now let's use it in a sentence.
- "I asked this trick
down on 6 Mile-How much? She said fortify dollars, honey."
- "The police came
to my door looking for my cousin Melvin, I told them there ain't
no place formaldehyde in the house, it be too small."
- "If I don't pay my alimony this
month, I'll have more money foreclose."
- "My sister Wolanda bought a sweater
with ten buttons on it, but her tits are so big, she can only
- "My parole officer told
me, if I miss disappointment, he's going to send me back to the
- "A lot of you ladies been calling
in wondering what Darnel look like. Well, he's tall, dark, handsome,
not dimension hung like a horse."
- "Derange is where the deer and
the antelope play."
- "My favorite girls are Wanda and
Yolanda, but I like to keep a couple on decide."
- "At my basketball game the other night,
I score a triple double and my coach said data boy Darnell."
- "I called 911 and an hour later
when they showed up, I said copulate."
- "I says to my friend Ramone,
man you really stink today, what connoisseur did you crawl out
- "The judge said, one more outburst
like that and I'll have the bailiff clear the coatroom."
- "When I came home late again,
I found my clothesline on the porch."
- "I went to the Douglas/Hollyfield
fight and sat next to Don King: man, someone oughta get that catacomb."
- "My girlfriend Juanita bought some
leopard skin stretch pants. I said girl, you won't get you button
- "I asked the man at the employment
office, is this beware I find me a job?"
- "The coach told my cousin Reggie
he better start swinging the battery won't be in the line up tomorrow."
- "I always wondered what was in the
Bagdad use to drink out of when he was sitting on the front porch."
- "On the way home from work, I always
take assert so my old lady don't smell liquor on my breath."
- "The policeman told me and my friend
Jerome they be looking for the two guys that held up the liquor
store and we said---anus."
- "I wanted to buy a Cadillac, but
then had to settle for afford."
|The Lord's Prayer translated into Ebonics:|
|Big Daddy's Rap||The Lord's Prayer|
|Yo, Bid Daddy upstairs,||Our Father, who art in heaven|
|You be chillin||Hallowed be thy name|
|So be yo hood||Thy Kingdom come|
|You be sayin' it, I be doin' it||Thy will be done|
|In this here hood and yo's||On earth as it is in heaven|
|Gimme some eats||Give us this day our daily bread|
|And cut me some slack,||And forgive us our trespasses|
|Sos I be doin' it to dem dat diss me||As we forgive those who
trespass against us|
|don't be pushing me into no jive||And lead us not into temptation|
|and keep dem Crips away||But deliver us from evil|
|'Cause you always be da Man||For thine is the Kingdom,
the power, and the
glory, forever and ever.|